Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The loss...

She (angrily): "I am going back to my own world."
He (teasingly): "Do you think you can leave me...? I'll not let you.......!"
She (with fading anger): "Why do you tease me so much...??"
He (laughing, with mischief in his eyes): "Because you so look beautiful when angry...!"
.
.
She smiles at him lovingly...... her face basking in the sunshine of his laughter...................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She ~ Walking alone, occasionally looking back...
He ~ Oblivious to her, scattering the sunshine of his laughter on people around him.....
She ~ Blurry eyed, look fervently for something she had before she had found him, and then lost him ~ ~
.
.
.
.

.
But for her life she could find her world ~ where she wanted to go back to...................

2 comments:

Scarlet said...

You must be reading my thoughts. :)

Jagriti said...

:) :)

"Earth wind and rain and fire,
Wealth power love desire,
One goal to live for before we die,
One taste of glory,
One mouthful of sky..."