Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm orange and you are blue...

The mosaic of all colours
Fighting for space,
Are suddenly quiet today...

"I'm orange and you are blue,
And purple is the blend of the two"
Is resonating in yesterday...

Today I have opened my eyes to see ~
A white dove flying on a deep blue sea
The orange sun is shining through,
Painting the dove a golden hue

Flying in this golden white light,
Now the dove has attained a newer height,
The mosaic of colours are merged today,
Into a pure, white, calm ray.....
Blending in itself my orange and your blue,
Filling my soul with a fragrance new

Breathing that fragrance and thinking white,
I fill my eyes with the dove's flight
But yes, this also remains true,
Whenever I'll see blue,
I'll think of you...

No comments:

"Earth wind and rain and fire,
Wealth power love desire,
One goal to live for before we die,
One taste of glory,
One mouthful of sky..."