Saturday, January 5, 2008

Another chance to get it right...

New year is here again...time to make new resolutions ~ another chance for us to get it right......

Though it is few days past the new year...but guess not too late for penning down the new year resolutions. Had made a compilation of these mentally on the onset of the year, so here I go announcing these to the world (if anybody does care to listen..!) and even to myself ~

1.Nourish the body ~ exercise regulary, eat right, drink at least 2 litres of water daily

2.Nourish the mind ~ Go back to my old habit of reading...and read quality stuff...read at least 10 good books in the year...

3.Nourish the soul ~ Do more photography with my heart and soul in it...listen to more music....connect more with nature...daily spend some quality time with myself.

4.The last year was a year in which 'He' took steps towards me, made me feel 'His' presence in my life. This year its my turn. By the end of this year I will have formed a connection with 'Him'...

5.Take better care of my parents.

6.Learn to play at least 10 songs on guitar.

7.Travel more ~ see more places...Places on top of my list are:
Places in Gujarat: Patan, Kutch, Somnath, Saputara, Palitana
Places outside Gujarat: Ladakh, Kashmir, Himachal, Gadhwal

8. Create a collection of at least 20 good photpgraphs on at least 5 different themes...

9.hmmmm...would like to keep this one secret..... :)

10.Write more regularly in this blog......this one was surely called for !

One main reason to put these on the blog is that if i do slip on any of these, someone might put me back on track.. :)

No comments:

"Earth wind and rain and fire,
Wealth power love desire,
One goal to live for before we die,
One taste of glory,
One mouthful of sky..."